Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
News & Updates
- Nonprofits Receive $872,000 in MIOSHA Training Grants for Worker Safety and Health
- Aria Energy in Lenox Receives Renewed "MSHARP" Workplace Safety and Health Status
- MIOSHA and ASAM Sign Alliance to Promote Workplace Safety and Health; Protect Workers; Extends MIOSHA Education, Training and Resources to Smaller Contractors
- Walbridge Ford Dearborn Campus Transformation (DCT) Project Receives MIOSHA's MVPPC Rising Star Award
- WJMN Local 3 News Promotes the MTI Boot Camp in Escanaba
- Eaton Aerospace Receives MIOSHA's Highest Recognition ward for Workplace Safety and Health
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Preventing Workplace Fatalities (Comcast Newsmakers Interview with MIOSHA Director)
- Injury and Illness Recordkeeping Updates
- October 3, 2017 MIOSHA eNews
- Summer 2017 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails