Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
Testimonial: “There were no findings, but our inspector gave us some “best practices” suggestions. For example, testing reduction on hearing protection, adding a blue light to our forklift. He also suggested bringing in trainers for ergonomics. Thank you.” ~ Jason Markle with Envoy Air, Inc.
News & Updates
- Nonprofits Receive $872,000 in MIOSHA Training Grants for Worker Safety and Health
- Aria Energy in Lenox Receives Renewed "MSHARP" Workplace Safety and Health Status
- WJMN Local 3 News Promotes the MTI Boot Camp in Escanaba
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Injury and Illness Recordkeeping Updates
- December 5, 2017 MIOSHA eNews
- Fall 2017 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails