Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
News & Updates
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- NuCon Corporation in Livonia Again Recognized by MIOSHA for Excellence in Workplace Safety and Health
- Holly Construction Again Recognized as "Best of the Best" in Workplace Safety and Health
- NIOSH-OSHA Heat Safety Tool App
- Preventing Workplace Fatalities (Comcast Newsmakers Interview with MIOSHA Director)
- 2017 MIOSHA Michigan Safety Conference Presentation Handouts
- Injury and Illness Recordkeeping Updates
- August 1, 2017 MIOSHA eNews
- Summer 2017 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails