- Consultation, Education and Training Services MIOSHA/CET-0165
- MIOSHA 40th Anniversary
- MIOSHA Public Service Campaign
- Celebrating MIOSHA's 40th Anniversary - Then and Now PowerPoint
Celebrating MIOSHA's 40th Anniversary
- CET Grant Program
- Request for Consultative Assistance
- MVPP Program
- MSHARP Program
- Consultation Education and Training Awards
- Bathtub Refinishing Hazard Alert Certain coating removers containing methylene chloride are widely used in the bathtub refinishing industry to prepare tubs for a new finish. Since 2006 there have been three deaths in Michigan in this industry involving methylene chloride. Click on the link above to learn more.
- LARA News Link 08/16/13 The first segment of the latest LARA News Link features MIOSHA's "Take a Stand Day."
- Take A Stand Day 2005 - 2014
This unprecedented campaign has offered employers the opportunity to partner with MIOSHA-without fear of fines or penalities-to improve their work environment.
- Self Help
The MIOSHA Self-Help Program can assist Michigan employers with exposure monitoring.