All MIOSHA standards; administrative, agriculture operations, construction safety and health; and, general industry safety and health, are administrative rules. An administrative rule is a written regulation that has the effect of law. MIOSHA promulgates administrative rules under the authority of the Michigan Administrative Procedures Act. The administrative rules printed in the Michigan Administrative Code is the true and correct copy of all MIOSHA promulgated rules. The Office of Regulatory Reform provides the Michigan administrative code version of all MIOSHA standards in electronic form free of charge on their internet website.
- NEW - GI Part 5 Powered Platforms for Building Maintenance; GI Part 27 Woodworking Machinery; GI Part 52 Sawmills; and GI Part 86 Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution were amended, Effective February 20, 2018
- NEW - GI Part 25 Manlifts and GI Part 50 Telecommunications were amended, Effective February 13, 2018
- NEW - GI Part 18 Overhead and Gantry Cranes; GI Part 21 Powered Industrial Trucks; and GI Part 33 Personal Protective Equipment were amended, Effective February 8, 2018
- NEW Standard - GI Part 340 Beryllium is effective February 8, 2018
- NEW - GI Part 1 General Provisions; GI Part 2 Walking-Working Surfaces; GI Part 3 Fixed Ladders; and GI Part 4 Portable Ladders were amended, Effective February 2, 2018
- Standards Revisions Update Table
- ORR Recommendations to MIOSHA