Requirements for Education and Training Programs
- A clearly defined statement of purpose and objective must be submitted.
- Instructors must be approved in advance or concurrently with program approval application.
- Facilities and equipment must be suitable and consistent with the purpose, design, and intended outcome of each learning experience.
- Instructional materials and other resources essential for the successful presentation of the program must be submitted.
- A student or trainee evaluation process must be established to assess the qualifications of those successfully completing the program.
- A permanent record of trainee activity must be established including course titles, attendance records, individual registration numbers, and course evaluation criteria.
Questions may be directed to the Building Division at 517-241-9347.