Online Application for Plan Review Submittal
H.F.E.S. ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMITTAL PROCESS
The Health Facilities Engineering Section now offers an online submittal process for submitting Application for Plan Review information and online payment. If you would like to become an online submitter, please follow the steps below.
Note: You must have a Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) MiLogin account (previously Single-Sign On) to use our online submittal and payment service.
If you DO NOT have a MiLogin, you will have to:
- Register with MiLogin
- Request access to the Health Facilities Engineering Section.
- Once approved as a submitter (this may take up to 24 hours), proceed with the application submittal process.
- If you do not wish to use the MiLogin, you can submit your application and payment by mail. Please click here to print the Health Facilities Engineering Section Application for Plan Review.
If you DO have a MiLogin account:
- Log on to MiLogin (https://milogintp.michigan.gov)
- Enter your application submittal information and payment using electronic funds transfer (EFT). (Please note: Credit Card Payment is not accepted at this time)