Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
Customer Feedback: “Your representative was outstanding in providing direction on compliance.” ~ Katy Staley with MedSource Service
News & Updates
- MIOSHA and WCA Offer Winter Tips for Worker Safety and Reduced Workers' Compensation Costs
- MIOSHA Reminds Employers to Post Job-Related Injuries and Illnesses
- Arconic Whitehall Operations Receives Fifth Consecutive MIOSHA Award for Workplace Safety
- Astech Alloy Steel Technologies, Inc. in Vassar Receives Renewed MIOSHA Recognition for Excellence in Workplace Safety and Health
- WJMN Local 3 News Promotes the MTI Boot Camp in Escanaba
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Injury and Illness Recordkeeping Updates
- February 6, 2018 MIOSHA eNews
- Winter 2018 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails