Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
Customer Feedback: “MIOSHA has been a great resource for our apprenticeship program. I am glad that the previous instructor at the school asked MIOSHA to come and speak to our students. The students have the opportunity to better understand what MIOSHA does for us. I find it to be very proactive. Bryan Renaud has been excellent for our students. I am looking forward to future visits with MIOSHA.” ~ Jose’ Sanchez III, Instructor/Coordinator, Michigan Statewide Carpenters and Millrights Joint Apprenticeship
News & Updates
- MIOSHA Issues 2nd Cease Operations Order in 2017 Against Bay City Landscaping Company
- Nonprofits Receive $872,000 in MIOSHA Training Grants for Worker Safety and Health
- WJMN Local 3 News Promotes the MTI Boot Camp in Escanaba
- Stop Falls. Save Lives.
- Injury and Illness Recordkeeping Updates
- January 2, 2018 MIOSHA eNews
- Fall 2017 MIOSHA News
- Recently Updated Standards
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails