Welcome to MIOSHA
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration strives to work collaboratively with employers and employees to better prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. MIOSHA health and safety activities include: setting and enforcing occupational safety and health standards; providing extensive safety and health training and education; and working with partners to develop innovative programs to prevent workplace hazards. All agency activities focus on meeting the MIOSHA mission to help protect the safety and health of Michigan workers.
News & Updates
- MIOSHA Renews Alliance to Protect Workers with Operating; Engineers Local 324 Journeyman and Apprentice Training Fund, Inc.
- Marathon Petroleum Terminal Transport & Rail in North Muskegon Awarded Michigan's Highest Workplace Safety Award
- Blue Diamond Steel Casting in Pigeon Michigan Cited for MIOSHA Violations Totaling $205,400 in Proposed Penalties
- MIOSHA Forms Partnership to Protect Workers on U of M Project with Granger Construction Company and Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council
- New MIOSHA Injury and Illness Reporting Requirements in Effect
- August 2, 2016 MIOSHA eNews
- Summer 2016 MIOSHA News
- Sign Up For MIOSHA Emails