Online Payment of Registration or Inspection Fees
For online payment of registration or inspection fees, users must go through the MILogin security portal at https://milogintp.michigan.gov. If you have been paying your fees online you will already have a MILogin account. If you are a medical office that uses the Michigan Automated Prescription System (MAPS) or the Community Health Automated Medicaid Processing System (CHAMPS), you also have an MILogin account.
If you DO NOT have a MILogin account, go to https://milogintp.michigan.gov to create a new account.
After logging in to MILogin, you must request access to the Radiation Safety Section Online Registration System if you haven't already. If you have been paying your registration fee online, you are already subscribed to the Radiation Safety Section Online Registration System.
Enter the Radiation Safety Section Online Registration System and pay your registration, mammography inspection fee or a reinspection fee using a credit card or electronic check. Initial registrations can only be paid by credit card.
Credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
How to Renew Online
If your Radiation Machine Registration is due for renewal, you will have received a Radiation Machine Registration Renewal Application in the mail. Renewals are mailed six to eight weeks prior to registration expiration. The Registration expiration date is located in the upper right corner of your Radiation Machine Registration Certificate. Any change to your Registration may be made on this website.
Enter your invoice number and click the Find Invoice button at the bottom of the page. Please review each section of the Renewal Application and modify any information that is not accurate, including the Facility or mailing information, Radiation Protection Supervisor, and Radiation Machine information. To modify information on an existing machine, click the Update button. A machine may be removed from your registration if it has been electrically disconnected. To add a new machine to your registration, click the Add New Machine button and enter the required information - All fields must be completed to add a new machine. A Radiation Machine Registration tag will be mailed to you with the new registration certificate. If you add or delete radiation machines to/from your registration the fee due will change and will be re-calculated by this website.
How to Register a New Facility Online
This section registers a new facility that previously had no x-ray machines or an existing facility that has undergone a change of ownership. A facility that wishes to add or delete an x-ray machine from an existing certificate may contact the Radiation Safety Section at 517-284-7820, fax a copy of the current certificate with machine changes to 517-763-0131 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on 'Enter Facility/Registrant Information'. Enter information in all the required fields. Click SUBMIT when completed.
- You will see a new registration Detail Page. Verify that all the facility information is accurate. To make changes to the facility or registrant information click UPDATE FACILITY/REGISTRANT.
- Once the facility and registrant information is correct, click on ADD NEW MACHINE to begin entering the x-ray machine information on the add machine page. If the machine was previously registered and has a State of Michigan machine tag, you can check the appropriate box and enter the machine tag number as well as the machine information.
- Once all machines have been added click on PAY REGISTRATION FEE at the bottom of the page. Proceed to enter the Payment information, verify and submit your payment. Note: Electronic funds transfer (EFT) cannot be accepted for new registrations. You will be able to use EFT for subsequent renewals.
- Print the final confirmation page for your records
How to Pay an Inspection Fee Online
You will have received an invoice for a mammography inspection fee, a mammography re-inspection fee, or a re-inspection fee for a non-mammography facility with our letter addressing our inspection of your facility. The current inspection fee, as of October 1, 2016, is $167.30 per x-ray tube. The invoice number will be in a box in the upper right quadrant of the invoice.
- Use MILogin to access the Radiation Safety Section Online Registration System.
- Click on "Inspection Fee Invoice".
- Enter your invoice number and click the Find Invoice button at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the instructions to make your payment.
- Print a payment confirmation page for your records.
Last Update: 10/3/2016