- The Business Enterprise Program The Purpose of the Business Enterprise Program
- Catering and Coffee Services (Business Enterprise Program, Bureau of Services for Blind Persons, Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs)
To meet your catering and coffee service needs, ANY of our operators (including those managing cafeteria, highway, or other vending locations) will welcome the opportunity to provide these services.
- Legal Authority In Michigan, the Business Enterprise Program is operated under authority of two separate Acts and their promulgated rules.
- History & Structure of the Business Enterprise Program
In 1936, Congress enacted the Randolph-Sheppard Act, thus providing opportunities for blind people in small businesses on federal properties.
- Cafeteria, Snack Bar, and Vending Machine Locations (HTML format) You can search this list with keywords such as a city name, operator name, or a word such as "catering" using your browser's Edit menu feature titled Find on This Page. (List updated April 2012.)
- Cafeteria, Snack Bar, and Vending Machine Locations (Microsoft Word format) You can download and save this list and then search it with keywords such as a city name, operator name, or a word such as "catering." (List updated April 2012.)
- Business Enterprise Program Staff Contacts
Staff contacts for the Business Enterprise Program
- For comments and/or refunds...
Follow the instructions on the vending machine, or call 866-BEPVEND (866-237-8363) toll-free.
- FAQs for food service and vending machine customers, Michigan Bureau of Services for Blind Persons, Business Enterprise Program:
Please note: The answers provided are not meant to be a substitute for legal advice.