- Disciplinary Action Reports Information reported in these Disciplinary Action Reports results from an Order of a Licensing Board or other appropriate issuing authority.
- Protecting Consumers One of the major goals of the Corporations, Securities, & Commercial Licensing Bureau is to protect consumers through the licensing and regulation of over 400,000 licensees offering services in the following professions, occupations, businesses and services.
- Avoid A Complaint if Possible Consumer caution may be the best way to avoid problem situations or disputes. As a consumer you should make sure that the person you are dealing with is licensed
- Contractual Considerations For services where a contract is involved, request a contract and ensure the following:
- Information to Homeowners
Documenting and Filing A Complaint
- Documenting Your Complaint To ensure a successful investigation process, you should collect copies of relevant documents such as:
- Filing A Complaint Your complaint must be in writing and signed. Describe the factual basis for the allegation.