Skip Navigation
LARA: Department of Licensing and Regulatory AffairsPORTAL_HEADER_LOGO Home
close print view

Certificate of Cancellation

Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

After a limited partnership is dissolved and commences winding up its affairs, it is necessary to complete and file a Certificate of Cancellation (CSCL/CD 404) to cancel the limited partnership.
Related Content
 •  Amendments
 •  Converting to Limited Liabilty Company
 •  Mergers
 •  Restated Certificate
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan