Skip Navigation
LARA: Department of Licensing and Regulatory AffairsPORTAL_HEADER_LOGO Home
close print view

I want to have Educational Testing Service (ETS) submit my TOEFL scores directly to the Board. What is the institutional code I need?

Institutional Codes:
  • Board of Audiology: 7430
  • Board of Nursing: 9228
  • Board of Occupational Therapy: 1000
  • Board of Pharmacy: 1789
  • Board of Physical Therapy: 9715
Related Content
 •  How do I verify my Michigan license to another state?
 •  How long are the Pharmacist/Pharmacy licenses issued for? Can I renew my license early? How will I know when I need to renew?
 •  I know that I have to do continuing education to renew my pharmacist license. Since this is my first initial license and it's not for a full licensing period, do I need to complete CE's for my first ...
 •  I need to verify whether someone has a license. How can I do that?
 •  What happens if my license or registration expires?
 •  If I have been convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor, will this stop me from obtaining a Michigan license?
 •  The application asks for the state(s) I have been licensed in and asks for the basis of licensure. What does that mean? What if I'm licensed in more than one state? Do you need verification from all ...
 •  How long will you keep my licensure application on file?
 •  How can I change my name or address?
 •  Is everything in my file complete? How can I find out what is missing?
 •  How long does it take to process my application?
 •  How long does it take for your office to receive my correspondence?
 •  What is the purpose of the different types of applications?
 •  I work in more than one location. How can I have my license on display in all of my work areas?
 •  Can I submit the renewal application for my controlled substance license before submitting the renewal for my professional license?
 •  Do I have to renew my controlled substance (CS) license if I am not currently living in Michigan and my professional license is active? Can I renew the CS license later if I move back to Michigan?
 •  Can you give me information on my DEA license or how to get a DEA license?
 •  My renewal date is coming up soon. I know that the license/registration will be valid until the expiration date after I renew. Since I will be moving next year, I only want to renew it for 1 year. Can I ...
 •  What if I don't earn enough continuing education credits?
 •  How long do I need to keep my continuing education certificates?
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan