File a Complaint Against a Health Professional
- Report of Change in Staff Privileges
- Public Forum Newsletter Protecting Your Health, a quarterly publication of the Bureau of Health Care Services. Sign up to receive future issues automatically!
- Allegation Section
- How can I get disciplinary information about health care professionals?
- What health care professions are regulated by the Health Professions Licensing Division?
- Once the DSC takes action, is their decision final?
- Can I file an allegation by telephone?
- What information is required?
- What happens after an allegation is filed?
- Allegation Packet (Complaint Packet)
- Citizens Guide to Filing an Allegation
- Criminal/Sister State Self-Reporting Form
File a Complaint Against Health Facilities, Agencies and Programs