Skip Navigation
LARA: Department of Licensing and Regulatory AffairsPORTAL_HEADER_LOGO Home
close print view

Can I file an allegation by telephone?

Anyone can file an allegation against a licensed or regulated health care professional. However, all allegations must be in writing and must include the complainant's correct name and address. Although we provide a form for use in filing an allegation, we will accept any written allegations received regardless of whether the form is used or not.

For an Allegation form, call, write, email or download: 

Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
Bureau of Health Care Services
Enforcement Division
Allegation Section
PO Box 30454
Lansing, MI 48909

Telephone: 517-373-9196
Fax: 517-241-2389

If you choose not to use our form, you must include the information requested on the link, "What information is required?"



Related Content
 •  Citizens Guide to Filing an Allegation PDF icon
 •  Report of Change in Staff Privileges PDF icon
 •  Allegation Packet PDF icon
 •  Public Forum Newsletter
 •  Allegation Section
 •  What information is required?
 •  What happens after an allegation is filed?
 •  Once the DSC takes action, is their decision final?
 •  How can I get disciplinary information about health care professionals?
 •  What health care professions are regulated by the Health Professions Licensing Division?
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan