The Health Professional Recovery Program (HPRP) was established by the Legislature in 1993 as part of a disciplinary reform effort. The HPRP is a confidential, non-disciplinary program designed to assist licensed or registered health professionals recover from substance abuse/chemical dependency problems or a mental health problem.
The toll-free number for the HPRP is 800-453-3784.The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Health Professional Recovery Committee will be held on Monday, March 16, 2015 at 9:30 am in the Ottawa Building, UL Conference Room 3.
Click here for more information on the Health Professional Recovery Program.
- Health Professional Recovery Committee
- 2015 Health Professional Recovery Committee Meetings
- Health Professional Recovery Program Brochure
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Pain and Symptom Management Website This web site was developed to increase the general public's and health professional's awareness of pain and symptom management. It provides information in the form of professional papers, articles, related statutes, and numerous links to organizations with expertise in the area of pain and symptom management.