Skip Navigation
LARA: Department of Licensing and Regulatory AffairsPORTAL_HEADER_LOGO Home
close print view

Online Employment Wage Complaint Form

Contact: Wage and Hour Program 517.322.1825


A complaint alleging non-payment of wages or fringe benefits must be filed within 12 months of the alleged violation.  If you have not been paid at least minimum wage or you have not been paid overtime, you may file a complaint up to 3 years from the date of the alleged violation. 

To file a complaint online you may file the Online Employment Wage Complaint Form .



Related Documents
Sample Completed Employment Wage Complaint Form - 319640 bytes PDF icon
Related Content
 •  Discrimination Complaint
 •  Filing a Minimum Wage or Overtime Complaint
 •  The Michigan Workforce Opportunity Wage Act repeals and replaces the Michigan Minimum Wage Law
 •  Gov. Rick Snyder: Bipartisan minimum wage increase helps working families, protects Michigan's growing economy
 •  Directions to the Lansing Wage & Hour office
 •  Notice of Public Hearing - Proposed Rule Changes
 •  Posting Requirements For Employers
 •  Filing a Complaint for Non-payment of Wages or Fringe Benefits
 •  Request Official Rate Schedule by County
 •  Contact Us: Wage and Hour Program
 •  WHD-943S Reclamacion De Salario De empleo (Spanish version of State of Michigan Employment Wage Complaint Form Revised)
 •  Statute of limitations
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan