Submit Documents by eMailAgency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
FILEOnline allows completed documents for corporations, limited liability companies and limited partnerships to be submitted as an attachment to an email message. The fax number for MICH-ELF Applications to create or update a MICH-ELF account is 517-241-6445. Documents received by email that are filed by the agency will be returned by fax. Formation/Qualification documents for new entities and change documents for existing entities may be submitted. If your email program is configured to open from within your browser windows, the link FILEOnline link below should open the email program on your computer and allow you to attach your documents. We currently accept MS Word, MS Excel and PDF file formats.
If your email program is not configured to open from a website window you can still submit your document electronically. Send an email to CDfilings@michigan.gov with your documents attached. Please note that any documents or forms submitted must be completed, signed and saved to your computer prior to attaching those documents to the email. Please do not send attachments larger than 5 MB. If your email message includes graphic files such as signatures formatted as graphics or logos your submission will most likely fail going through our system. Please remove any graphic files from the body of the email message before sending it us.
In order to use FILEOnline to Submit Documents:
- You must have a MICH-ELF Filer Account in order to submit completed documents through FILEOnline.
- Attach a completed MICH-ELF cover sheet with your document.
- First time MICH-ELF users requesting Expedited Service must obtain a MICH-ELF filer number prior to submitting a document for expedited service.
- Changes to information on a MICH-ELF filer account must be submitted before requesting expedited service
- To request expedited service, attach a separate Expedited Service Request Form for each document you submit for which you are requesting expedited service.
- Expedited Service Options