- Final Rule for Hospice and Hospice Residences
Effective September 28, 2017 Michigan has adopted revised administrative rules for Hospice and Hospice Residences, a project that was initiated in 2015. Attached please find a copy (or link to the attached) of that final rule (2015-069LR).
Please note that a comprehensive rules revision project is underway to review six rule sets, including Hospice and Hospice Residence, for the purpose of focusing on core principles and standards of health facility licensing, fulfilling statutory requirements, comporting with current practice standards, harmonizing with federal laws and regulations, being free of redundant obsolete and unnecessary language and not repeating state or federal law.
- May 3, 2017 SUD Powerpoint
- Environmental Health and Safety Section (EHSS)
- Administrative Rules for TB Testing has Changed in LTC
- CMS Moratorium Extended for Home Health Agencies to July 2017
- CMS Adopts the NFPA 2012-Edition of the LSC Effective July 5, 2016
- Revised health facility licensing fee schedule effective October 1, 2015