- New data assessment provides information about patterns of opioid use, drug overdoses in Michigan
- Lt. Governor Brian Calley Urges Health Systems to Integrate with New MAPS
- Real-Time Data Analysis to Improve Patient Care, Combat Opioid Epidemic
- Meijer Joins Growing Group of Retail Pharmacies to Integrate with MAPS to Prevent Opioid Abuse
- Michigan Launches New Prescription Drug Monitoring Program to Help Prevent Opioid Abuse
The MAPS poster illustrates practitioner’s and pharmacist’s use of MAPS, and provides a visual display to individuals who intend to fraudulently obtain controlled substances, thereby deterring such fraudulent activity. Practitioners and pharmacists consistently deal with individuals who fraudulently attempt to obtain controlled substances, which wastes valuable resources for legitimate patients. The display of the MAPS poster is a proactive approach by practitioners and pharmacists to assist in the prevention of overprescribing and drug diversion, at a time when drug abuse is a major public health concern.
There are two poster options available for download:
- LARA/MAPS Poster
- LARA/MAPS Poster with the ability to customize by adding your facility’s Logo to the bottom-right
Please Note: If you have difficulty downloading either of the above files, please save the file as an Adobe PDF file to open and view/print from your computer.