Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation
The Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation (BMMR) is responsible for the oversight of medical marihuana in Michigan. The BMMR regulates the state’s medical marihuana facilities and licensees, including growers, processors, transporters, provisioning centers and safety compliance facilities. The bureau also oversees the state’s patient registry program and administers the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act.
The Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs and Medical Marihuana Licensing Board are pleased to continue to provide live-streaming of the upcoming board meetings in October and November. The link for viewing the stream will be posted here prior to the meeting.
- BMMR Advisory Bulletin - Co-Location
- LARA Releases Advisory Bulletin Regarding Co-Location of Medical Marihuana Facilities
- LARA BMMR Announcement of Work Groups
- LARA to Inform Medical Marihuana Licensing Board Regarding Existing Facilities, License Fees
- Gov. Rick Snyder signs bill amending law
- Gov. Rick Snyder makes initial appointments to the Medical Marihuana Licensing Board
- Medical Marihuana Regulation Centralized in New Bureau
Medical Marihuana Facility Licensing
BMMR regulates the state’s medical marihuana facilities and licensees. Regulatory functions include licensing, investigations and enforcement. Click here for more information on Medical Marihuana Facility Licensing.
Michigan Medical Marihuana Program
The Michigan Medical Marihuana Program (MMMP), a state registry program, administers the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act as approved by Michigan voters on November 4, 2008. Click here for more information on the MMMP patient and caregiver registration.