Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation
The Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation (BMMR) is responsible for the oversight of medical marihuana in Michigan and consists of the Medical Marihuana Facility Licensing Division and the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program.
Medical Marihuana Facility Licensing Division
The Medical Marihuana Facility Licensing Division regulates the state’s medical marihuana facilities and licensees, including growers, processors, transporters, provisioning centers and safety compliance facilities.
- Testing - Rule 31
- LARA Advises Patients on Michigan Medical Marihuana Program Registration Process
- LARA to Accept Medical Marihuana Applications Beginning December 15th
- LARA Releases Medical Marihuana Facility License Application
- LARA Releases Medical Marihuana Emergency Administrative Rules
- LARA Advises Medical Marihuana Caregivers and Patients on Transition to Licensees and Employees
- Registered Caregivers/Patients Transition to Facility Licensee/Employee
- LARA Ensures Patient Protection During Medical Marihuana Licensing Process
- Why is marihuana spelled with an "h" instead of a "j"?