The Library of Michigan certification program offers a recognized certificate of achievement based on education and experience, and it supports the statutory requirements for public libraries to qualify for state aid grant funds.
- Certification Levels Effective October 1, 2009
- Beginning Workshop Necessary for Level 3 or 4 Certification
- State Aid to Public Libraries Application Process
Included in the state aid process issued Oct 1, 2011.
- Librarian Certification Change of Name Form (Fillable Form)
- Librarian Certification Application (Fillable Form)