Demco Software's Wandoo Reader is available to all public libraries in Michigan, a 3-year contract (through 9/2020) with an option to renew. It is supported by funds from the Library of Michigan and the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
With Wandoo Reader, you can easily manage reading programs and enhance learning with a powerful game-like experience.
What Wandoo Reader offers:
• Easy and fast program setup means your entire summer reading program is ready to go in no time.
• Improved technology speed lets you move on with your day. • Enhanced reporting features provide the data you need for success.
• Customized security roles protect user data.
• Event feeds promote your library’s activities and events.
• Customize with your logo and theme banner. Increase Patron Participation
• The new family registration & management feature allows families to setup and manage each member’s reading logs and “challenges” easily from one account.
• Mobile enabled Wandoo Reader supports smartphone and tablet access so patrons can access your reading program from anywhere!
• Expanded “challenge” features keep readers engaged and increase library participation.
• Game-like features, multiple themes and customizable characters makes reading more fun for everyone.
• Reading can continue all year even after summer reading ends.
How to sign-up your public library for a site?
Contact Cathy Lancaster at LancasterC5@michigan.gov for details.