MeL Promotional Materials
Find promotional materials you can use at your library including MeLCat buttons for use in your local catalog and print materials such as posters and bookmarks.
- MeL Promotional Materials ORDER FORM: www.michigan.gov/melorderform
Libraries and Schools can order customized, MeL branded bookmarks, posters, tip sheets, tent cards and more for databases from GaleCengage that will be sent directly and at no charge to you. Just go to: http://www.galepromo.com. Username is: GALE150395 Password is: 150395. Choose the I'll Tweak It option; scroll to the Michigan eLibrary (MeL) link and take it from there!
Britannica bookmarks (order up to 50)
LearningExpress Library bookmarks (order up to 50)
NoveList bookmarks (order up to 50)
Doing Business at the Library brochure (order up to 30)
MeL early literacy brochure (order up to 40)
MeL for business brochure (order up to 40)
MeL for K-14 education brochure (order up to 40)
MeL Michigana brochure (order up to 40)
MeL overview brochure (order up to 40)
Print Your Own:
Ask Your Librarian About MeL stickers 1 1/2 inch - Avery size 8293 (20 per page)
Ask Your Librarian About MeL stickers 2 1/2 inch - Avery size 22830 (9 per page)
eBook K8 Collection flyer (print your own)
MeL for School Librarians flyer (print your own)
Careers promo spot through the Michigan eLibrary
LearningExpress promo spot through the Michigan eLibrary
- Michigan Talk Network's Steve Gruber Interviews MeL Coordinator Deb Biggs Thomas on June 12, 2013 Deb discusses the great resources available in MeL for job seekers, educators, Michigan history buffs and those seeking physical materials such as books and movies as well.
The MeL logo is available electronically in various file formats for those who wish to provide a link to MeL, or who wish to promote or acknowledge MeL in publications or presentations. No modification of the logo is allowed.
Schools, libraries, non-profit agencies and media outlets (such as radio, television and newspapers) may use the logo. Others may use the logo with permission. To request permission, please contact Deb Renee Biggs at 373-4466.
Use of the logo does not construe endorsement by MeL. MeL reserves the right to ask to have the logo removed if it is not used in an appropriate manner.
- JPG MeL logo, color (200 X 105)
- JPG MeL logo, color (large)
- JPG MeL logo, black and white (large)
- JPG MeL "M" on a purple background
- EPS MeL logo, black and white