- The Library of Michigan contracts with the Midwest Collaborative for Library Services to provide MeL technical support to libraries.
- MeLCat Visiting Patron FAQ Questions and answers about how MeLCat can be used in place of Michicard.
- IP questions about MeL? Contact the Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
- MeLCat Statewide Catalog and Participation MeLCat is a centralized union catalog with up-to-date holdings from all participating libraries.
* Participation is voluntary
* Libraries' holdings for the same title are brought together
Libraries wishing to participate in MeLCat should read the agreements and complete the required forms.
- MeL Classes and Workshops MCLS provides training classes for library staff and K-12 teachers at no cost. Descriptions and schedules are outlined on the MCLS site.
- MeLCat Advisory Committee The MeLCat Users Group meets on average once a year to give updates, provide training, and solicit feedback about MeLCat.
- Driver's License Access to MeL
- MeL Databases Listserv
Sign up for the MeL Databases news list.
- Sign up for the Michlib-l listserv for Michigan library news including MeL