State Aid: Michigan.gov/librarystateaid
- FY 2015 State Aid Payments to Public Libraries.
- FY 2014 State Aid Payments to Public Libraries
- State Aid Per Capita Rates See the above link for figures from 2000-2015.
- State Aid to Public Libraries Application Process Included in the state aid process issued Oct 1, 2011.
- State Aid Eligibility: Staffing Requirements by Library Class Size
- Michigan Public Libraries by Governance and Class Size An overview of Michigan's public libraries by library type and library class size
- Penal Fines FAQ The Library of Michigan often receives inquiries about the penal fines population certification process. The FAQ and flow chart provides useful information on this process.
- Distribution of Penal Fines in District and Municipal Courts A short description of how penal fines are distributed in Michigan's district and municipal courts
- Michigan Penal Fine Distribution Report 2013
- Michigan Penal Fine Distribution Report 2014
- Ten-Year Penal Fine Comparisons Report (2005-2014)
- Five-Year County Penal Fine Comparison Report (2010-2014)
- Article from The Center for Michigan Bridge publication on property tax assessments and dark stores
- Overview of Michigan Personal Property Tax Changes from Plante Moran, 2014 Information from Plante Moran regarding changes to PPT and its impact. Provides information useful to public libraries regarding reimbursement timeline.