Erate for Libraries: www.michigan.gov/erateforlibraries
- Universal Service Fund USF (E-rate) Support Services through the Library of Michigan. Check this link for specific information.
E-rate is the federal program that provides for reduced rates on Internet access and internal connections for schools and libraries. Your discount rate is based on the number of school children in your area who are eligible for a free or reduced lunch. E-rate can save your library money through lower fees for these vital services. you can send an email to email@example.com.
- Weekly E-Rate Central Newsletter Archive
- Michigan Libraries and the State of E-Rate March, 2017
This report is the result of an examination of funding trends and a survey of library directors in the winter of 2017.
- Michigan Fall 2017 E-Rate NSLP Report for E-Rate FY 2018
The Fall 2017 E-Rate NSLP Report has been released as of February 21, 2018. If you require NSLP files from previous funding years, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will contact you regarding your request.
- E-rate Consultant Best Practices Hiring Guidelines from the Technology Readiness Infrastructure Grant (TRIG)
- USAC Schools & Libraries Homepage
- USAC News Briefs (select the SL Program News Brief)
- E-Rate Central
- Applicant E-Rate History (enter BEN in upper left)
- American Library Association E-Rate Homepage
- American Library Association District Dispatch
- Michigan Department of Education E-rate Information