These guidelines are currently being revised; please check back for updates. We appreciate your patience.
- Copyright Infringement
How materials may be copied
The Library of Michigan is pleased to accept gifts that align with our collections. At present, our gift form is under revision. If you have materials that you would like to donate, please contact Matthew Pacer, our Gifts Librarian: 517-373-1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Internet Use Guidelines & Procedures
- Patron Behavior Guidelines
- Photocopy and Print Guidelines
- Using Rare Books at the Library of Michigan
How to use rare materials at the Library
- Suggest Materials for Purchase
To aid us in locating and considering your suggestion, please fill out our suggestion form as completely as possible.
- Request for Reconsideration of Library Materials
To request that library materials be reconsidered, please fill out our suggestion form as completely as possible.