Library of Michigan Forms
- State Law Library Research Request Form for State of Michigan Employees
- Suggestion/Comment Form
Do you have a comment or suggestion about your experience with the Library of Michigan? Please let us know. In order for us to reply to your comments, please fill out our suggestion form as completely as possible. We will not be able to respond to forms that lack contact information.
- 1870 Michigan Census Index Order Form
- Request a Book
- Request an Article
- Ask a Librarian - General Questions
- State Government Employee Online Research and Materials Request Form
- Rare Book Room request and use form Form used to process requested services at the Martha W. Griffiths Michigan Rare Book Room.
The Library of Michigan is pleased to accept gifts that align with our collections. At present, our gift form is under revision. If you have materials that you would like to donate, please contact Matthew Pacer, our Gifts Librarian: 517-373-1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Suggest Materials for Purchase
To aid us in locating and considering your suggestion, please fill out our suggestion form as completely as possible.
- Request for Reconsideration of Library Materials
To request that library materials be reconsidered, please fill out our suggestion form as completely as possible.