- NEW Highlights of the State
Michigan Day @ the Library of Michigan, May 6th, 2017
From collectibles to comestilbes to imbibables - so much to do in a Michigan day!
- Baseball in Michigan
- Some of our Favorite Things - Staff Picks for 2016
- Early Michigan Diaries and Autobiographies
- The Fur Trade in Michigan's History
- Lumbering in Michigan's History
- Michigan Lighthouses
- Selected Bibliography of Rail Related Materials at Library of Michigan
- Native Treaties Shared Rights Exhibit Bibliography of Complimentary Materials
- Selected Bibliography of Native American Materials at the Library of Michigan
- Map Collection at the Library of Michigan
- Maps on Microform Available at the Library of Michigan
This bibliography highlights maps at the Library of Michigan that might be overlooked because they are on microform.
- Imprints Published in Michigan 1851-1876
During the Great Depression in America, the federal government undertook a number of projects for the purpose of giving work to the unemployed and accomplishing worthy goals of benefit to the nation. One such endeavor was the American Imprints Inventory conducted by the Work Projects Administration (WPA).
The purpose of this bibliographic effort was to identify for selected states all printed materials that emanated from each chosen jurisdiction prior to 1877. This date was ostensibly arrived at because 1876 was the centennial year of America's birth, a patriotic occasion which resulted in a great deal of exercise for local presses.