Bridgman Police Department ~ Part-Time Police Officer
Opening Date: 9-5-17
Closing Date: Until position is filled
The Bridgman Police Department is now accepting applications from MCOLES licensed applicants for the position of Part-Time Police Officer. Officers must be willing to work 12-hour shifts, weekends and holidays as needed. Starting pay is $15.50 an hour with no benefits and all uniforms/equipment are provided with the exception of duty-sidearms which must be approved by the Chief.
- Must be a US Citizen and at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver's license with acceptable driving history as determined by the department.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- No pending charges or convictions for felonies or disqualifying misdemeanors, as determined by the department.
- Must submit to and pass a background investigation, physical and psychological if needed.
- Must be MCOLES licensed or licensiable.
- Must possess the ability to perform all functions of a certified police officer.
- Must be available to cover shifts as needed.
To apply, download the application from our website at: www.bridgman.org under the "How Do I....." tab or apply in person at the Police Department.
Send completed applications to: Bridgman Police Department Attn: Chief Daniel Unruh 9765 Maple St. Bridgman, MI 49106