Chikaming Township Police Department ~ Part-Time Police Officer
OPENING DATE: 9/7/2017
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
The Chikaming Township Police Department (EEO) is accepting resumes for a part-time police officer.
Chikaming Township offers:
- Starting part-time wage is $16.23
- Up to 29-Hours a Week
General requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Possess an Associate’s Degree in Criminal Justice or General Education.
- Must be MCOLES Licensed or Licensable.
- Must be 21 years-of-age.
- Must possess a valid Michigan Driver's License.
- Must be able to pass medical and psychological exams, attend and pass an oral board, and undergo a vigorous background investigation, which shall be free of any criminal violations.
- Must be motivated, mature, willing to work various shifts, work well with others as a cohesive team, and possess a high degree of professionalism.
- Minimum physical standards as outlined by the MCOLES
Interested Candidates should submit a resume, with a cover letter explaining what knowledge and skills he or she could offer to the Township and why they want to work for Chikaming Township. Resume and cover letter should be addressed to Chief Todd Taylor, or may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Todd A. Taylor Sr.
Chief of Police
Chikaming Township Police Department
P.O. Box: 258
13535 Red Arrow Highway
Harbert, MI 49115
Chikaming Township is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.