Mecosta County Sheriff's Office ~ Road Patrol, Deputy
Opening Date: September 21, 2017
Closing Date: Until Filled
Contact Person: James Taylor, Undersheriff
Comments: The Mecosta County Sheriff’s Office is recruiting candidates to fill an immediate vacancy and establish an eligibility list for a full-time Road Patrol position.
Application and Authorization for Release of Information can be found on the Mecosta County website and need to be completed before consideration. http://www.co.mecosta.mi.us/employment.html
Candidates must be MCOLES licensable and meet the following departmental requirements:
- Be 21 years of age
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- No Prior felony convictions
- Possess a valid Michigan operator's license and excellent driving record
- Be MCOLES licensed/licensable
- Be a United States citizen
- Meet all MCOLES employment standards
Salary starts at $19.82/hr.
Original application, resume, cover letter, and Authorization for Release of Information should be sent to the Mecosta County Sheriff’s Office, attention: Undersheriff James Taylor.