Beverly Hills Department of Public Safety ~ Public Safety Officer
Opening Date: February 2, 2017
Closing Date: Until Filled
- Have successfully completed at least 60 credit hours of college (60 semester / 90 quarter)
- Have successfully completed Michigan Commission of Law Enforcement on Law Enforcement Police Academy; and are licensed or deemed licensable as a police officer
- Must pass drug screen, physical, psychiatric exam and background investigation
- Have no felony charges or disqualifying misdemeanor charges.
- Prefer applicant has successfully completed the basic fire training curriculum at a Firefighter Training Council approved school, and successfully attained Firefighter's Level II certification.
Wages Salary Range $56,289 - $75,611
12 Hour Shifts, plus a comprehensive benefits package
How to Apply / Contact Submit Application to: Beverly Hills Department of Public Safety Attn: Applications 18600 West Thirteen Mile Road Beverly Hills, MI 48025