Benton Charter Township Police Department ~ Vacancies for Police Officer Part-Time positions
Opening Date: 6/28/2017
Closing Date: Until Filled
The Benton Charter Township Police Department is now accepting applications for Part-Time Police Officers. Benton Charter Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Part-Time position will come with partial benefits; excluding health care and/or pension benefits. Part-time positions could be scheduled up to 29 hrs a week.
- General requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Be 21 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalency
- No prior felony convictions
- Possess a valid state of Michigan operator's license
- Be a MCOLES licensed or licensable police officer
- Be a United States citizen
- Successfully complete all phases of the hiring process
- Meet all MCOLES employment standards
WAGE: Starting wage for Part-Time positions is $19.81 an hour and it increases to $21.65 an hour after 1 year.
Submit Resumes to:
Benton Charter Twp Police Department
Attn: Chief Vincent Fetke
1725 Territorial Rd.
Benton Harbor, MI 49022