Grand Blanc Township Police Department ~ Police Officer
Opening Date: September 8, 2017
Closing Date: October 13, 2017
The Grand Blanc Township Police Department is currently seeking qualified applicants for full-time police officers. These are full-time positions with a salary range of $41,253 to $60,685 after four years, plus a comprehensive benefit package.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen A minimum of 60 credits in criminal justice or related field; a bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must be MCOLES licenseded or licensable as a police officer.
- No felony convictions, and/or disqualifying criminal histories.
- Must have a valid driver's license and good driving history.
- Ability to successfully complete a background, medical exam, drug screen, psychological exam and all other phases of the selection process.
Please submit your application along with your EMPCO test score by October 13, 2017 to be eligible to participate in the hiring process.
Submit to: Grand Blanc Township Police, 5405 S. Saginaw Street, Flint, Michigan 48507 Attn: Cheri Potter. Applications are available on our website: www.twp.grand-blanc.mi.us To take the test for this position, go to www.empco.net/testing/ and follow the instructions. There is a fee to take the examination, but the results of the test will be accepted by many participating police departments in Michigan.