- Pesticide Application Certification Details & FAQ
- Commercial Pesticide Application Certification Categories
- Examination Process and Examination Schedule
Certified Pesticide Applicator and Registered Technician exams are offered by the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD) at various locations throughout the state by appointment. Schedule online at Michigan.gov/pestexam.
- List of Study Manuals by Applicator Type
- Renewal Process
- Renewal by Seminar Credits
- List of Seminars Approved for Pesticide Recertification Credits
Select a Month to get Seminar Meeting Dates and Locations
- Reciprocity Between States The Michigan Department of Agriculture has reciprocal agreements with Indiana, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.
- Reasonable Accommodation Requests for Pesticide Certification Exams
Effective January 1, 2016, MDARD has a new policy in place for examinees requesting a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Training Notification for Nonregistered Pesticide Applicators