Tips On Navigating the MDARD Website
The Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development's Website covers such diverse areas of state government, from groundwater management to gasoline quality, searching for a specific item may at first seem an overwhelming task.
There are, however, a variety of tools available to help speed you on your way. (Please Note: some of these features are only available on the full version of the website when it is rendered on a personal computer. Smart devices such as cell phones and tablets will see a more compact version of the site):
- Top of the Page: At the top of every page of the MDARD website (when rendered by a personal computer and not a smart device) you will find several links to assist you with your visit. There is a link to the Home Page, a link to a page on how to Contact MDARD; a list of Public Meeting Notices, Media Resources, and a list of Online Services offered by the department.
- Search Engine: In the box on the upper right-hand corner of every page you will find a Search box: just add a phrase or a few keywords to the text box, and click "Search." (Because some content shows up in multiple places on our site, that content may show up multiple times in your search results.)
- Featured Links: On the right-hand side of most pages--other than the home page--will be a list of links to some of the more popular features on the site.
- Categories/Main Navigation: On the left-hand side are the major categories of the MDARD website. If you click on those names, you will be taken to the main page of that category and will see all the sub-categories listed there.
- You can also use this handy form to contact us. But please . . . only use this form if you are looking for content or a form that you believe should already be on the MDARD website. If you have a QUESTION for someone at the department, please follow the directions on the Contact Us page. We will be able to respond to you much more quickly from that page.