Department of Agriculture's Emergency Preparedness Pages
- Do1Thing.us - Michigan Emergency Preparedness; Response - Lansing, Detroit, Mt. Pleasant, Grand Rapids, Flint What is do1thing? Do1thing is a 12-month program that makes it easy for you to prepare yourself, your family, and your community for emergencies and disasters. The do1thing program breaks the job of emergency preparedness into 12 smaller monthly pieces: Each month, the program focuses on one area of emergency preparedness and provides a variety of actions that you can take to become better ...
- Biosecurity Guidelines for Livestock Farm Visits
- Emergency Plans & Scenarios for Michigan Fairs
- Michigan's Food & Agriculture Border Gateway Summit 2016
- Foot and Mouth Disease Fact Sheet for Front Line Responders
- Esta sección le permite encontrar información sobre seguridad agrícola, asuntos relacionados con los niños y la familia, seguridad nacional y desastres (catástrofes) naturales.
- Emergency Planning for the Farm
- MDARD's Emergency Management Program
- Be Aware Be Prepared