How to Start a Business
- How to Apply for a Motor Fuel Retail Outlet License Before a person or business transfers, sells, dispenses or offers for sale motor fuel in the state of Michigan, they must obtain a license from the Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development.
- Animal Feed Label Requirements
Feed labels allow consumers to choose products that meet their needs, contain necessary information to determine nutritional content and tell the buyer how to use the product properly.
- Dairy-related Businesses
- List of Food License Exemptions - Does your business qualify? Some firms do not require a food establishment license but are still subject to inspection by MDARD or local agencies.
- How to Apply for a Food Service License Food Service establishments, including restaurants, fixed, mobile, vending machine locations, and temporary food service establishments are licensed by the local/county health departments.
- License Type Guide with Fees