Lab Services Introduction
- Laboratory Services The Laboratory Division provides many services. From examining samples of foods, beverages, pesticides and feeds to calibration of metrological standards, lab staff work to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations and to guarantee product quality and sanitation.
- Inspection Service Fees These are the fixed and hourly fees for certifying weighing and measuring devices.
- Animal Disease Analytical Testing Services
An informative resource for veterinarian practitioners detailing how, when, and where to submit serum samples for bovine & other ruminants, equine, swine, goat, and sheep testing. Obtaining test ...
- Livestock Animal Drug Testing Service
Sample testing to confirm race horse drug findings and testing livestock show animals for drugs.
- State Milk Laboratory Evaluation Program
MDARD evaluates Michigans private milk testing laboratories to assure their performance.