Connect with International Buyers Abroad
Food Show PLUS!
Food Export and the International Marketing Program offer assistance for exhibiting at international trade shows. Food Show Plus (FSP!) provides firms exhibiting at key international trade shows with services such as:
- Booth interpreters
- Competitive product analysis
- Pre-qualified one-on-one meetings with international buyers
- Translation of your product literature
The International Marketing Program also offers trade missions to multiple countries. These trade missions are an opportunity to meet with local buyers outside the context of a trade show. Trade Missions include services such as:
- One-on-one meetings with pre-qualified buyers
- Retail tours and a market briefing
- Language interpreters
- Market research
- Import of samples into the selected market
For more information on available Trade Missions, please see the International Marketing Program’s calendar of upcoming events or visit Food Export’s website. You can also contact the International Marketing Program staff at 517-284-5738 (Jamie Zmitko-Somers) or 517-284-5737 (Allie Fox).