Michigan Pavilions at Domestic Trade Shows
The International Marketing Program organizes Michigan pavilions at select trade shows for Michigan food and agricultural companies looking to market their products to both domestic and international buyers.
For more information about participating in Michigan pavilions at trade shows, contact the International Marketing Program staff at 517-284-5738 (Jamie) or 517-284-5737 (Allie).
National Restaurant Association (NRA) - SOLD OUT
The American Food Fair Showcase (AFF) (www.restaurant.org or www.nasdatradeshows.org) takes place annually at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL, in conjunction with the National Restaurant Show (NRA). The NRA Show is the largest food service and hospitality trade show in the Western Hemisphere. More than 45,000 buyers from 110 countries make NRA Show an essential destination.
2017 Michigan Pavilion at NRA:
- Dates: May 20-23, 2017
- The cost for a 10 x 10 booth in the Michigan Pavilion is $3,395
- Product category
Booth space in the Michigan Pavilion at the 2017 NRA Show is SOLD OUT.
BAR17 - SOLD OUT
The BAR Show (https://bar.restaurant.org) takes place annually at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL, in conjunction with the National Restaurant Show (NRA). The BAR Show offers alcoholic beverage companies the chance to market their products to qualified domestic and international buyers within the restaurant, bar, hospitality, retail and distributor segments. Over 5,500 pre-qualified and vetted buyers and decision makers attended the 2016 show.
2017 Michigan Pavilion at BAR17:
- Dates: May 21-22, 2017
- The cost for a 8 x 5 booth space in the Michigan Pavilion is $1,500. Space is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Booth space in the Michigan Pavilion at BAR17 is SOLD OUT.
The 2017 United Fresh show (http://www.unitedfreshshow.org) will take place at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL. The show focuses on showcasing a wide range of products and services related to fresh produce, floral and food retail industries.
Americas Food and Beverage
The Americas Food and Beverage Show (http://www.americasfoodandbeverage.com/) takes place each year in Miami, FL. The show focuses on export opportunities in the Americas. The 2015 show had over 11,000 attendees from over 103 countries with 76% of attendees from the U.S. and 24% were international.
2017 Michigan Pavilion at Americas Food & Beverage Show:
- Dates: September 25-26, 2017
- The standard booth option is open to all Michigan based food and agricultural companies.
- The cost for a 10 x 10 booth space in the Michigan pavilion is $2,900 for non-specialty crop companies.
- The cost for a 10x10 booth is $1,450 for specialty crop companies (Specialty Crop Definition - fruits and vegetables, tree nuts, dried fruits, and horticulture products. Processed products shall constitute greater than 50% of the specialty crop by weight, exclusive of added water.) Half booth options are available.
- Space application (Available Summer 2017)
To reserve booth space, please complete the space application once it is made available in the Summer of 2017 and return it via email to email@example.com.