- Laboratory Services The Laboratory Division provides many services. From examining samples of foods, beverages, pesticides and feeds to calibration of metrological standards, lab staff work to ensure compliance with state ...
- Pesticide Data Program (PDP)
Michigan was one of the original six states selected by the USDA to participate in the ...
- Animal Disease Analytical Testing Services
An informative resource for veterinarian practitioners detailing how, when, and where to submit serum samples for bovine & other ruminants, equine, swine, goat, and sheep testing. Obtaining test ...
- Dry Bean Seed Sample Analysis Request form
- Livestock Animal Drug Testing Service
Sample testing to confirm race horse drug findings and testing livestock show animals for drugs.
- State Milk Laboratory Evaluation Program
MDARD evaluates Michigans private milk testing laboratories to assure their performance.
- Metrology Laboratory Calibration Notice
If you are planning on having any services performed at the Heffron Metrology Laboratory, it is important that you read this notice. It details calibration scheduling, shipping requirements, and ...
- National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) Certificate of Accreditation
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Certificate of Measurement Traceability
- NVLAP Scope of Accreditation