- Conservation District Law
- Appendix C - Conservation District Law
- Michigan Association of Conservation Districts Website
Michigan's Conservation Districts are unique local units of State Government, that utilize state, federal and private sector resources to solve today's conservation problems. The guiding philosophy of all Conservation Districts is that decisions on conservation issues should be made at the local level, by local people, with technical assistance provided by government.
- MACD Directory - Michigan Conservation Districts Directory
(Revised June 2, 2017) The Michigan Conservation Districts Directory includes Conservation District Directors, Conservation District Office Employees, Associations and Committees. Click here for the 2017 Michigan Conservation Districts (MACD) Directory
- FY2016 Conservation District Operations Annual Report