What's Hot with the EAB
- Emerald Ash Borer - Firewood Fact Sheet Questions about moving firewood in the state of Michigan? Read this fact sheet to answer them.
- Emerald Ash Borer - Purple Trap Survey Q & A
- Press Release - Michigan Revises Emerald Ash Borer Quarantine in the Upper Peninsula
- Talking Points - EAB Quarantine Revision
- Multistate EAB Insecticide Fact Sheet Insecticide Options for Protecting Ash Trees From Emerald Ash Borer
Current positives map, quarantine summary, survey summary, national map and more.
signs and symptoms, tree removal guidelines, treatment/control options, disposal recommendations, and more.
Firewood regulations and state-owned land guidelines.
Reporting EAB finds, Obtaining additional information about EAB. (Note: If you live in the Lower Peninsula, you no longer need to report EAB.)
Photo gallery, publication gallery and Links to state and federal agencies all over North America pertaining to the control and eradication of the Emerald Ash Borer.
Compliance Q & A, sample shipping document, a list of all firms that have compliance agreements in Michigan and more.