Other Sources for Resource Materials (most are free)
- MDCH, Health Promotions Clearinghouse – www.healthymichigan.com
Topics available include Gambling and Tobacco
MDCH Alcohol/Substance Abuse Epidemiology Brochures
Includes: Alcohol Fact Sheets on youth use, risky behavior, binge drinking, and driving under the influence; Tobacco use among youth; Recreational use of "Bath Salts;" and Use of synthetic marijuana ("Spice/K2"). (www.michigan.gov/substanceabuseepi)
- MDCH Other Brochures Available for Download
Topics available include Communicable Disease, Tobacco, and Mental Health
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Publications
- MGCB, Disassociated Persons List Brochure
Information for problem gamblers on how to voluntarily ban themselves from Detroit casinos.
- MSP, K2/Synthetic Drug Resource Site
- MSP, Methamphetamine Resource Site
- MSP, Office of Highway Safety Planning, Materials
Brochures and videos regarding underage drinking and impaired driving
- National Clearinghouse for Alcohol & Drug Information (NCADI) and the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), Publications
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse & Alcoholism (NIAAA), Pamphlets/Brochures/Fact Sheets/Posters
- Multi-Language Resources
- Responsible Opioid Prescribing: A Guide for Michigan Physicians: Call 517-373-7303, Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, to obtain a copy.
- U.S. Health & Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration, Catalog
NOTE: The above links are provided for the user's convenience. BSAAS does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information. Further, the inclusion of these items is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed, products or services offered, or the organizations sponsoring the sites. Any requests for information, correspondence, or claims relating to these websites should be directed to their respective site author/owner.