- Advance Directives: The Michigan Peace of Mind Registry Someday, an illness or injury may leave you unable to make important health care decisions for yourself. To prepare for that possibility, you may want to write down your wishes in an advance directive. An advance directive can help ensure your wishes are honored in the future. To learn more, visit the Michigan Peace of Mind Registry.
- Questions and Answers Regarding Implementation Timeline Change for Michigan Managed Care Request for Proposal
- It's important that your family knows what to do in case of an emergency. The new Michigan Prepares app helps you establish a plan so that you and your family can stay healthy and safe. http://michigan.gov/michiganprepares
Our Most Popular Links
Latest News from MDCH
- We're now part of the Department of Health and Human Services. Check out our latest news and info in our Newsroom on www.michigan.gov/MDHHS.
- Seven communities awarded state grants to create or maintain water fluoridation programs
- MDCH Highlights Focus on Health Risks of Minority Populations in Michigan
- 2015 Michigan Eat Safe Fish Guides help residents plan meals, learn more about local fish
- Additional Pharmacy Services Updates to Michigan Managed Care Request for Proposal