- Formulary Stakeholder Meeting August 11 The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) invites the public to attend a stakeholder meeting on August, 11, regarding the draft common formulary for the upcoming Comprehensive Health Plan (CHP) contract.
- Health Innovation Grants: Pre-Grant Announcement One-time Health Innovation Grants in the amount of $5,000 to $35,000 will once again be awarded by MDHHS this fall to encourage innovative approaches to improving the health care system. The goal is to build a more efficient and cost effective health care system through incentivizing creative thinking and collaboration
- Advance Directives: The Michigan Peace of Mind Registry Someday, an illness or injury may leave you unable to make important health care decisions for yourself. To prepare for that possibility, you may want to write down your wishes in an advance directive. An advance directive can help ensure your wishes are honored in the future. To learn more, visit the Michigan Peace of Mind Registry.
Our Most Popular Links
Latest News from MDCH
- We're now part of the Department of Health and Human Services. Check out our latest news and info in our Newsroom on www.michigan.gov/MDHHS.
- Seven communities awarded state grants to create or maintain water fluoridation programs
- MDCH Highlights Focus on Health Risks of Minority Populations in Michigan
- 2015 Michigan Eat Safe Fish Guides help residents plan meals, learn more about local fish
- Additional Pharmacy Services Updates to Michigan Managed Care Request for Proposal