Skip Navigation
Michigan Department of Community, Official Website for the State of Michigan Home
close print view

get a copy of my child's immunization record?

The immunization records of children born in Michigan from 1994 to present are in the Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR). Many older children and adults are also in MCIR.

You may request your own or your child's Official State of Michigan Immunization Record by contacting your physician's office or your local health department.

You may also send in a request to MCIR by mail. To send in a request by mail, you will need to follow the step-by-step instructions on how to Request an Official Immunization Record which are posted on the MCIR website.

Related Content
 •  How do I file an ADA Title II Accommodation Complaint?
 •  File an Internal Discriminatory Harassment Complaint?
 •  Call to Report a Public Health Emergency?
 •  Find the Local Health Department in my County?
 •  Find information about health careers in Michigan?
 •  Get free breast and cervical cancer screening exams?
 •  Get a copy of test results from the State Lab?
 •  State Employee Phone and E-Mail Directory
 •  verify a health professional's license?
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan