Michigan Recovery Council
VISION / MISSION / VALUES STATEMENT
To transform the public mental health system so that recovery is the foundation of the service delivery system for people with mental illness.
To transform the public mental health system so that each person can achieve their recovery by:
- Promoting consumer control, empowerment, self-determination and peer supports.
- Promoting partnerships and creating a network of consumers and interested others who will promote the recovery message.
- Providing leadership, education, training, and technical assistance on recovery.
- Recommending systems, policies and practices that support recovery.
- Hope - a system made up of those who give hope and those who receive hope.
- The right to pursue and achieve happiness.
- Consumers checking on the quality of services and supports provided.
- Consumer leadership at all levels of the system.
Recovery Council Roster
1. List of Members
2. List of Partners
Recovery Enhancing Environment Statewide Report Memo
Recovery Enhancing Environment (REE) Measure / Final Report
Recovery Policy and Practice Advisory
System of care based in recovery for adults with mental illness
US Department of Health and Human Services Memo
17.3.H.1. Peer Specialist Services from the Medicaid Provider Manual
101 Ways to Facilitate Recovery