- ● Introduction to Benefits
- ● New Employee Checklist
- ● Michigan State Police New Employee Benefits Checklist
- ● 17-18 Benefits Summary Brochure
- ● 16-17 Benefits Summary Brochure
- ● Eligibility/Required Documentation
- ● Long Term Care (LTC) Information for New Hires
- ● Interactive Plan Comparison
- ● Health Insurance Marketplace Info
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Open Enrollment for the 2018 plan year ended on Novermber 30th, 2017. Visit www.mi.gov/FSA for information on using and managing your Health Care and Dependent Care FSAs!
Employee Service Program (ESP): With the winter months upon us, ESP would like to provide employees with Tips for Managing Holiday Stress, as well as encourage a better understanding of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). To speak confidentially with an ESP counselor, please call 800-521-1377.
OptumRx® will replace MedImpact as the Prescription Drug Manager for the State Health Plan (BCBSM) PPO effective January 1, 2017. View the most recent Active Employee Benefits Bulletin for more information.