If you missed signing up for "Benefits for Life" during Open Enrollment, check to see whether your health plan offers fitness center discounts.
- BCBSM & BCN - Go to "healthybluextras" for discounts at participating fitness clubs. Check website for changes to offer.
- HAP Advantage Discounts offer money savings to clubs such as Fitness Works, FitZone for Women, Forum Fitness Center, Sola Life & Fitness, Townsend Street Pilates, Women's Only Workout, YMCAs of Metro-Detroit, and Zumba Fitness. Check website for changes to offer.
- Health Plus offers discounts to Curves, Anytime Fitness and Snap Fitness. Check the Health Plus website periodically for updates.
- PHP Michigan members pay only $99 (initiation fee) to join the Michigan Athletic Club (MAC).
- Priority Health members may receive a discount at participating fitness centers. Check the regional links to see which clubs are listed.
FREE physical activity program to community
- HAP is partnering with the National Kidney Foundation of Michigan to bring Enhance Fitness to the community. Enhance Fitness is a FREE physical activity program and you do not have to be a HAP member. The two-day-a-week program is designed to "accommodate all levels of fitness, including those participants who need a chair". Link below for more information:
Enhance Fitness or call (313) 664-8420.